Easy Mosaic slipped colorwork makes for great wearable style! We’re using luscious Malabrigo Rios for this marvy little all-year knit. Great first garment.
- Simple shaping
- Basic seam (there are 2 seams in this garment)
- Easy knit-on front bands
- Slipped Mosaic colorwork (it's THE place to begin your colorwork journey...so easy!)
- Lots of other tips and tricks
Materials: Thanks for purchasing your class yarn here at Kniticality, we appreciate it very much.
- US size 8 circular 32 inch
- 1 pair US 8 DPN
- Depending on size, 3 to 5 hanks each of 2 colors Rios by Malabrigo
- Pattern or Malabrigo book 10 Rios (both available in the shop) sizes through bust 55.5 inches
- Stitch markers
- Waste yarn or stitch holders
- Tapestry needle
- Notebook and pencil
Meets September 14, 21 28, Oct 5, 12, 19 4-6p