Amy's FAQs About Needlearts Classes and More
The following are frequently asked questions about Kniticality and needlearts classes as answered by our KIC. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
What if a class gets cancelled, or I miss a class?
- We will make every effort to make up missed classes. If you register and pay for a class and are unable to attend, you may apply your tuition to another class or receive a 50% refund. Classes may be rescheduled entirely or you may be asked to stop into a Sit N Stitch.
When might my class be cancelled?
- We will alert you via the contact information you provide at registration when classes are cancelled. If Polk county closes schools but our access road is open, we may not cancel class. If Polk county doesn't close schools but our access road is not drivable, we will cancel class. If you aren't sure, give us a call at 828.749.3640!
How much do classes cost?
- Prices vary and lots of stuff is free. Check out the Learning Center for class information!
When is your sit-n-stitch?
- Your best bet is to check the schedule, available in PDF form and in the shop!
Will you make me a ________(insert garment here)?
- If you can pay me thousands of dollars and send me to the French Riviera for a month (all expenses paid) to make said garment, the answer is yes. If not, you will find it very satisfying and much more affordable to take a needlearts class so you can make a garment of your very own. I would be happy to help you make it happen!
I can’t make it to the BRCC for a class, do you teach classes at the yarn shop or do private lessons?
- Absolutely. Send me an email at email@example.com (or use the contact form) or call 828-749-3640. I teach both knitting and crochet.
Where are you located?
- Saluda is in Western North Carolina, with easy access from I-26. 5 minutes from Hendersonville, NC, 20 minutes from Asheville, NC and 30 minutes from Spartanburg, SC. The address is 55 Robin Lane Saluda NC 28773.
Do you sell your finished items? Will you sell mine?
- The answer to the first question is occasionally. The answer to the second question is absolutely. People love finished hand made goods. If you've made something wonderful and wish to sell, have your people call my people and let’s see what we can put together.
Do you sell supplies and yarns?
- Yes! at Kniticality, you'll find the finest yarns and tools available, as well as assistance with your pattern or project. Also, if you need that special something and can't find it, I'll happily order it just for you.
What is a KIC?
- Why, a Knitter in Command, of course. Hmmm. (Amy originally wrote this page, including the onomatopoeia in this section, and she does make this sound. It has been verified by independent analysis.)
55 Robin Lane Saluda, NC 28773. TEL: 828 749 3640